Information We Collect:
The information collected may consists of:
- Your Personal Information including your name, age, address, email id, phone number, date of birth, gender, job position, occupation, financial information, any other sensitive personal data or information etc.
- Non-personal information which may include your geographical location, IP address, your system details like OS version, internet browser & your telecom service provider etc.
- Information about your transactions with us, or previous insurers, such as your policy coverage, claim information, premium and payment history.
- Other information as may be required by the insurance companies or provided by you on insurance applications or questionnaire.
Your Information will mostly be stored in electronic form however certain data may be stored in physical form.
By using the Bimapathshala.com and/or registering yourself at www.bimapathshala.com you authorize ___________ (including its representatives, affiliates, and its business partners) to contact you via email or phone call or sms and offer you our services for the product you have opted for, imparting product knowledge, offer promotional offers running on bimapathshala.com and offers by its business partners and associated third parties, for which reasons your information may be collected in the manner as detailed under this Policy. You hereby agree that you authorize bimapathshala.com to contact you for the above mentioned purposes even if you have registered yourself under DND or DNC or NCPR service(s). Your authorization, in this regard, shall be valid as long as your account is not deactivated by either you or us.
Purpose of Collection, Storage, Use, Processing:
Website collects your information when you register for an account, when you use its products or services or visit its Website’s pages. When you register with Website, you are asked for submitting certain information which may be personal to you such as first name, last name, state and city of residence, email address, mobile number, date of birth,etc. Once you register at the Website and sign in you are not anonymous to us. Also, you are asked for your contact number during registration and may be sent SMSs, notifications about our services to your wireless device. Hence, by registering you authorize the Website to send texts and email alerts to you with your login details and any other service requirements, including promotional mails and SMSs.
Website collect your Information solely for the purpose of providing you the product or service that is connected with the function or activity of the Website which includes but not limited to the following (“Purpose”):
- To inform you about various educational products and services;
- To address your queries and resolve your concerns pertaining to any service or product that you were looking for;
- To process your transactions and to provide you with transaction and post transaction-related services, providing, improving, and marketing our products and services, including site content and performance;
- To send you survey and marketing communications or facilitate various programmes and initiatives launched either by us or third party which we believes may be of interest to you;
- To facilitate your usage of Website and improve our service, educational product or content on Website;
- To review Website performance and do data analysis to make your experience better;
- To protect the integrity of our Website;
- To implement information security practices, to determine any security breaches, contaminant or computer virus, to investigate/prevent/take action illegal activities and suspected fraud; and
- To perform such other functions as described to you at the time of collection or pursuant to your consent.
Sharing, Transfer or Disclosure:
We do not disclose any non-public personal information about our users, customers or former customers to anyone, except:
- As permitted by law;
- Servicing your requests and facilitating your use of our Website;
- Analyze use of and improve our Website, products and services;
- Identify and protect against fraudulent transactions and other misuses of our Website; and
You acknowledge and agree that Website may share, disclose, transfer or part with your Information to other partner entities depending upon the type of service or product you are looking for or for one or more of the permissible purposes. Website may also share your personal or non-personal information where it is required to share the same with such other partner entities for providing you the service or educational product and you provide Website, your unconditional consent to do the same.
Website may share statistical data and/or other Non-personal Information or details without your express or implied consent to facilitate various program or initiatives launched by Website, third party service providers, insurance companies, partners or financial institutions, educational institutes from time to time.
We use other third parties such as a credit/debit card processing company, payment gateway, pre-paid cards etc. to enable you to make payments for buying products or availing services on Website. When you sign up for these services, you may have the ability to save your card details for future reference and faster future payments. In such case, we may share your relevant Information as necessary for the third parties to provide such services, including your name, residence and email address. The processing of payments or authorization is solely in accordance with these third parties policies, terms and conditions and we are not in any manner responsible or liable to you or any third party for any delay or failure at their end in processing the payments.
In addition to this, Website reserve the right to share your Information with any Government Agency or other authorized law enforcement agencies (LEAs) mandated under law to obtain your Information for the purpose of verification of identity or for prevention, detection, investigation including but not limited to cyber incidents, prosecution, and punishment of offences etc.
Third Party Links:
Website takes commercially reasonable security measures to secure your information from unauthorised access, usage or disclosure or alteration. For this purpose we adopt reasonable security practices and procedures, in line with the industry standard, to include, technical, operational, managerial and physical security controls in order to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, or disclosure while it is under our control.
While we protect your Personal information as per industry standards, you acknowledge that the internet or computer networks are not fully secure and that we cannot provide any absolute assurance regarding the security of your Personal information. Therefore you acknowledge that you shall not hold responsible us in any manner whatsoever for loss of your information, or any other data, which you shares with us or which we have with us if such loss or any damage caused to you because of Force Majeure events. You further acknowledge that any information (including your personal information) transmitted to us or from your use of Website will therefore be at your own risk.
It is clarified that Force Majeure events includes any event which is beyond the reasonable control of the Website which may include but not limited to sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of God, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorised access to computer, computer system or computer network, computer crashes, breach of security and encryption.
If you are no longer interested in receiving e-mail announcements and other marketing information from us, please e-mail your request at: _____________. Please note that it may take about 10 days to process your request. Like most standard websites, we use log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the site, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer to you, to improve marketing, analytics or site functionality.
Update of Your Information:
Website take all endeavours to update our records with latest information as provided by you, however if you see any discrepancy in your personal information you may contact to us through Grievance Officer to have your Information updated with us.
Particulars of corporate entity, Grievance Officer pursuant to the provisions of Companies Act, 2013 and The Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made thereunder:
Registered office address: ____
- Name: Mr. Sandeep Phadke
- Address: B-1308, Oberoi Park view, Near Miraj Cinema, Thakur Village, Kandivali East, Mumbai- 400 101.
- Contact No: 9819730168
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Working Days: Monday to Friday
- Working Hours: 10:30 am to 6:30 pm
We will strive to address your feedback and concerns in a timely and effective manner.